I am another Indian Ocean fan and I have met Asheem just couple of times but for some strange reason I feel the void and still could not believe that he is no more with us... The last time I talked to him was when I was dropping Indian Ocean members off to the Dallas airport last year... He had some very good words to say for me and I still cherish those moments...
My heart goes out to his family and other band members. It will be extremely difficult for the band members to face this reality.
I do not know what else to say at this moment except that I am extremely saddened by the loss and I want to THANK Asheem da from the bottom of my heart for creating such beautiful music and giving me immense joy all these years through his music...Rest In Peace Asheem da...
No comments:
Post a Comment